Once you’ve learned to make weed butter, you have most of the knowledge you need to make marijuana cookies. Butter is a primary ingredient in most baked treats and who doesn’t want delicious weed cookies? Below, you’ll find ingredients and directions for making about 20 cannabis cookies. Note that this is nearly identical to all cookie recipes, except that you’re using cannabis butter instead of real butter.
- 1/2 cup of pot butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 egg
Weed Cookie Directions
- Get your oven preheated to 375 degrees
- Mix the sugar, pot butter, and egg in a bowl.
- Add the salt, flour and baking soda and mix it up slowly.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir them in.
- Use your hands to shape the dough into small balls. Place each ball about 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Allow the dough to bake for 10-13 minutes, check the cookies and remove once golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then you’re free to devour them.
- Eat one cookie at a time and wait 30 minutes to an hour to allow the THC to kick in.