SEATTLE CANNABIS COMPANY BUDTENDER REVIEW
- Product: Concentrate, Vape Cartridge
- Strain: Blue Dream
- Indica/Hybrid/Sativa: Sativa Hybrid
- Producer: Interra Oils
- Appearance: Oil is tan/amber in color and semi-translucent.
- Taste: Sweet hints of blueberry, with a minty aftertaste.
- Packaging: Pleasant design, easy to identify, lists percentages of several cannabinoids, not just THC and CBD.
” Oil appears slightly oversaturated insofar as some THC crystal seems to have solidified against the inside of the chamber. Listed saturation on the package is THC 83.19% total Cannabinoid 86.07%
- Effect after first five minutes: change of sinus pressure, slight tightening of jaw, loosening of neck muscles
- Ten minutes: some lightheadedness, tingling at toes and fingertips
- Twenty minutes: some loss of attention span, slight hyperactivity, relaxation of calf and ankle muscles
- Thirty minutes: relaxation of muscles in face, increase of appetite
For a budtender sample, this product held a good value considering .5g at < $45 should last approximately 4-8 times as long as any comparable amount of flower for the same price.”